True is redesigning the goalie market as we know it. With the recent acquisition of Lefevre, True has now asserted themselves as a premier goalie dealer with over 50% of goaltenders wearing True / Lefevre gear produced in CANADA!
The L87 is designed for the goaltender looking for custom performance in a traditional sleek design. This set pays homage to the first Lefevre pads designed in 1987 featuring their innovative technologies and traditional logo design. The L87 features the exact same specs and construction as the 12.2 but with the classic style design.
- Adheres to the ice
- The top of the pad is made of high-density foam, which allows for better ice coverage.
- Freedom of Movement
- The new boot channel offers optimal skate mobility when going up and down.
- Foot Flexibility
- Optimal boot flexibility offers better support in the post, in reverse-VH position.
- Rebound Control
- New, flatter, Knee Roll design provides better rebound control in position.
- Double Internal Strapping
- Patent-pending Fast Rotation System (FRS) allows quick double strapping adjustment for the calf. Offering better stability and balance.
Customize your own at the link below and contact us to purchase!